Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Girl's Guide to Beer Pong
~or~
Why Most Republicans are Really Democrats
~or~
Magic 8 Ball Decision-Making for Beginners


I don't really have anything to blog about today, but the blog titles I came up with were too good to pass up. : )

Yet another wild birthday party last night--It's becoming a habit. This one was at Jake and Andrew's (the birthday was Jake's). Yes, I learned to play beer pong and it turns out I have no measurable skills in that area. Also, I apparently suck at Catchphrase. And foosball. Nevertheless, I believe fun was had by all. I'd like to think that it's a sign of a really great party when it comes to a close around midnight with everyone gathered in the kitchen to share a giant venison steak dripping with red wine sauce.........but I'm not really sure......

Happy Tuesday Everyone : )

No comments: