1. Falling in love with Swedish pop music
2. Eating a “classic” club sandwich (with curry!) at the Statens Museum for Kunst in Copenhagen
3. Pulling off a sick combat roll amidst the 7-foot waves that make up Triple Bridges Rapid in the Alberton Gorge (the later swims at Tumbleweed and Fang do not make this list).
4. Riding “The Daemon” at Tivoli – sans shoes.
5. Camping with the Warner family in Montana, under the parachute, in the rain.
6. Eating deep-fried dill pickles in Eatonville for the first (but definitely not the last) time.
7. Beating my Bloomsday personal best!
8. Flying home from Europe in a nearly-empty plane (Lots of leg room, great customer service, and we saw Greenland!)
9. Watching hours and hours of fireworks on the beach July 2nd-4th.
10. Getting caught in the craziest downpour I’ve ever seen…while up on the roof (or lack there-of) of my parents house.